REFERENCES AND LINKS TO LITERATURE
- National Health Service, (2016). Food Allergy or Food Intolerance. Available from: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Allergies/Pages/Foodallergy.aspx.
- British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology (2016) Allergy in Children. Available from: http://www.bsaci.org/resources/allergy-in-children.
- Sicherer SH, et al., US prevalence of self-reported peanut, tree nut, and sesame allergy: 11-year follow-up. J Allergy Clinical Immunology (2010);125:1322-1326.
- Prescott SL, Pawankar R, Allen KJ, et al., A global survey of changing patterns of food allergy burden in children. World Allergy Org J (2013); 6:21-21.
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (2015). Food Hypersensitivity. Available from: http://fsai.ie/foodhypersensitivity
- British Society of Gastroenterology (2016). Coeliac Disease. Available from: http://www.bsg.org.uk/patients/general/coeliac-disease.html#What is?
- Zingone F, et al.,Socioeconomic variation in the incidence of childhood coeliac disease in the UK. Archives of Disease in Childhood (2015); 100:466–473.
- Ferreira F, et al., Allergic cross reactivity: from gene to clinic. Allergy (2014) 59: 243–267.
All the information we produce is evidence based or follows expert opinion.